Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

THE BEGINNING


A swinging door, swaying black gowns and a nervous smile. I can still remember the damp smell of summer seeping through the ancient wood of our College. Exams were over and the delirium of freedom was bittersweet, fresh on our lips like the taste of blood, reminding us that we were still alive. We shook hands, strangers, but I was already getting lost in the warmth of those blue spotlights, cast on me with a questioning intensity. Blue they were, Blue he was.

One year and 3 months later, we are closer than ever – despite the 400 miles that separate us. So here’s to the start of something new – a blog of messages of love to the person we most want to be with when we can’t. I love you Blue. And I hate being this far away from you, but I’m always there really. As close as I can be. Always touching your heart the way you touch mine.

Yours forever, Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment