Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Found

Not lost anymore. I can see exactly where I'm going, and tomorrow it's Brussels, maybe next week it will be France, Poitiers, maybe the week after, Prague, maybe we'll meet in Paris, or London, where will we be for New Years? We'll be together, for sure, but tomorrow it's Brussels. I've pulled the hood back now and I can see right where I'm aiming for, on Tuesday the hood will be back on, and I'll be watching my feet, one step at a time, ignoring the passing world, but not Sunday, no, Sunday I get to drink it all it, throw my head back and scream as loud as I like, let the rain or the sun or the moon or the stars fall on my face and be set free, free by that thing we all want. Not internships, not money, not even friends. Love. Clichesclichescliches! It was until the 22nd of June 2011 at least, but now I've found it I'm not wandering, I'm not lost anymore, I know right where I'm aiming for. Her.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment